▾ An introduction to our Tai Chi Online Classes by Sifu Michael Paler ▾
BECOME A MEMBER
- Instant access to the first 9 Tai Chi Video Classes for you to study and practice at your own personal pace.
- Each new month you will be given access to the next series of videos to add to your online video library.
- PLUS, personal access to Sifu Michael Paler through the “Members Only Forum” for any questions or concerns that you may have going forward!
▾ Sample of Tai Chi Online Classes by Sifu Michael Paler ▾
The courses You will Learn in One Year Include:
- Tai Chi Stretch and Warmup – (muscle/tendon changing and bone density, marrow washing exercise)
- Yang Style Tai Chi 108 Form – (movement by movement with detailed instruction and follow-alongs)
- Basic skills, stances, and weight-position exercises and drills (increases balance)
- Optional 100-day “Inner Door” exercises
- 13 Jins (internal energy training)
- Yang Cheng Fu’s 10 Essential Tai Chi Principles
- Qigong/Neigong Exercises
- 2-person drills (developmental partner exercises)
- Optional – For those interested in Tai Chi Certification, the first 6 months of this online course covers information required for Level 1 Certification, and the second 6 months covers Level 2.
- NOTE: This online learning course now has over 100 instructional and informational videos ready to view.
BEST DEALANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- per Month
- RECEIVE OVER 2 MONTHS
- WHEN PAYING ANNUALLY
- compared to monthly memberships
- Cancel Any Time
How Tai Chi can Benefit You
Energize Your Day and Elevate Mood
Deepen Relaxation and Breathing
Regenerate Strength and Vitality
Release Stress and Tension
Increase Range of Motion
Speed Recovery from Ill Health
Increase Focus and Productivity
Improve Overall Mind-Body Connection
Achieve Better Balance and Body Alignment
Create Conscious Movement Throughout the Day
Art in Motion . . . Journey into the lifestyle of Tai Chi
This online video program takes you on an enjoyable journey for better health and harmony through the power of Tai Chi.
t Receive access to our complete high-definition video streaming curriculum created by Sifu Michael Paler. Each month you will receive access to a new series of videos for your next level of learning.
t Learn the entire Yang Family 108 Tai Chi Form, as well as 2-person exercises, and accompanying Qigong (energetics). This online course is a complete Tai Chi curriculum. Follow along anywhere, anytime, at your own pace, and at your convenience, from any device – cell phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer or TV monitor.
t Membership includes personal access to Michael through our Members Only Forum.
What makes us different…
Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation Lineage Holder of the Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi, designed these courses and will personally instruct you according to the teachings of the Yang Family developed in China in the early 1800's.
Yang Style Tai Chi is the most popular, widely practiced form of Tai Chi in the entire world. In fact, Yang Style Tai Chi is the source for most modern styles of Tai Chi.
Bridging the gap from beginner to advanced training…This fun and easy to do course can change your life by changing your mind and body. Now you can study with a Tai Chi Master Instructor in the privacy of your home, office or anywhere. Gain better balance, have more flexibility, and learn once hidden insights into attaining the mind-body connection that leads to both deep relaxation and vitality.
Tai Chi has been endorsed by prestigious medical researchers worldwide including Harvard Medical School and Mayo Clinic.
Harvard Medical School says, “This gentle form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.”
Mayo Clinic calls Tai Chi “medication in motion” and describes it as “slow, gentle, dance-like movements to encourage relaxation, improve balance, and strengthen muscles and joints.”
The Tai Chi Online classes with Michael Paler are awesome! It truly is like being in class with him in person. I never quite seem to get to class as many times as I want. Now I can queue them up when ever and where ever I am. Thank you, thank you for putting together such a priceless program. My quality of life just went up a notch or two.Laurie H.
Excellent resource. Expert guidance in a format that I can repeat, repeat, repeat. Every viewing affords deeper observation and inner experience. The practice tool I’ve been yearning for.Meryl Rose
In over a decade of martial and longevity arts practice, I have trained with many, many teachers, and never one more knowledgeable, graceful, or of a more genuine lineage than Master Michael Paler. He is very patient and gentle, allowing for an efficient transfer of knowledge to his students. Michael has done an incredible job of creating a safe space that is welcoming to all levels of experience, regardless of whether one’s primary ambition is martial prowess or health and longevity.Gabriel S.
It's never too late to start learning this beautiful ancient Chinese art. Tai Chi has been shown to improve both one's body and mind through greater balance, flexibility, strength, and relaxation, as well as preventing and recovering from injuries and medical conditions.
Sign up to stay informed about Retreats offered by Sifu Michael Paler!